Thursday, May 13, 2010

"I"

The day our class was doing the DISC diagnostic, I was stuck in the elevator. When I came into class, everyone had already finished the test. My friend explained to later what had happened and after took the diagnostic; my result was that I am an I. I think to some extent it is true because I can be emotional, trusting, and convincing. But at the same time, I can become very demanding, egocentric, and aggressive, which is a D. I think with help and determination, you probably can become another type, people are always learning new things and changing; if you are the same person you were 10 years ago, that is a waste of the last 10 years. I think this test would help in understanding people because it gives you an insight on how they think and function.

3 comments:

  1. From working in all the same groups as you all semester long, I can see how the I (Influence) type fits you. I can also see how the D would have fit you too. You were one of the louder people in the groups who expressed your opinion on decisions and thoughts that were made. The activity with the Legos stands out the most in my mind, since you took charge at the very end and we ended up getting 2nd place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that you fit the role of an I leader. You always worked well with others, while creating a positive environment. You would also be able to transform to a D type leader because of your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I agree that you are very opinionated and when we work in a group you really try to influence the group with your opinions and ideas. I think you also try to take charge or make something happen when we work in a group. I suppose our group was so successful because of how different our personalities complented each other and everyone did their share.

    ReplyDelete